News: brad.haugaard@gmail.com   •  Restaurants   •  Library Catalog   •  Library Activities  •  Facebook / Twitter / RSS

A Moment in Monrovia History: Dedication of Monrovia City Hall

Dedication of Monrovia City Hall in 1954. This building replaced the City Hall located in the Granite Bank building.. From the Myron Hotchkiss collection. See full details here.

For more historic photos and papers, see the Monrovia Historical Society’s complete Legacy Project collection here. Learn more about the Monrovia Historical Society here.

- Brad Haugaard

No comments:

Post a Comment