In his weekly report, Monrovia City Manager Oliver Chi reports that ...
- The State Water Resources Control Board has determined that Monrovia must cut its water consumption by 28% below 2013 levels. Glendora really got socked. It has to cut by 36%.
- "We have somewhere between 800 - 900 additional ballots that must be counted before the election results can be finalized." If you want to watch, the count will begin Thursday, April 23, at 8 a.m. in the Police Department Community Room.
- No truth to the rumor that the Friday Night Family Street Fair was going to be terminated as of June 30. But there will likely be a change in the company that runs it. Chi said a city committee is unanimously recommending that LA PartyWorks run the show.
- The scaffolding has finally been removed from the sidewalk at 316 South Myrtle Avenue (across from the Library).
- Extra patrols to crack down on skateboarding in Old Town.
- Brad Haugaard