At its next meeting ( http://goo.gl/d3tnaN ) the Monrovia City Council will consider ...
- An amendment to the Monrovia Municipal Code to regulate "Massage Establishments and Massage Practitioners," bringing it into compliance with current state law. (It looks as if the amendment would tighten regulation of massage.) http://goo.gl/wJbuXz
- An exclusive negotiating agreement with Tharaldson Hospitality Development to build a hotel at the southwest corner of Myrtle Avenue and Huntington Drive. http://goo.gl/SK1P1u
- Granting a conditional use permit for a 12-unit residential condominium development at 530 Fano Street. http://goo.gl/Te71GT
- Leasing 200 acre feet of Main San Gabriel Basin water production rights from the Azusa Valley Water Company for $128,248. http://goo.gl/EYn0uh
- Renaming Grand Avenue Park to Kiwanis Park at Grand Avenue since the service club has done a lot of work for the park. http://goo.gl/2h0VZF
- Brad Haugaard