At its June 25 board meeting (agenda: http://goo.gl/hrRQr4 ), the Monrovia School Board will consider ...
- Approving a twenty-five cent increase for the paid lunch rate beginning with the 2014-15 school year. http://goo.gl/1lMOC8
- Adopting a budget for 2014-15.
- Adopting various regulations permitting shuffling around of money.
- Setting salary levels for various employees.
- Accepting $100,000 from a contractor to settle a dispute over construction work. http://goo.gl/QBV1Bc
- Setting five district goals: 1. Learning for all students; 2. Safe, orderly, positive learning environments; 3. quality staff providing quality service; 4. School/home/community partnerships and communication; 5. Acquisition and allocation of resources to meet goals 1-4. http://goo.gl/5CvHXR
- Brad Haugaard