News:   •  Restaurants   •  Library Catalog   •  Library Activities  •  History   •  Facebook / X/Twitter / RSS

Eleven Were Hospitalized in Monrovia HazMat Event | Avoid Wasting Natural Gas | Christmas Wiring Tips

~ Eleven people went to the hospital as a result of the chemical fumes yesterday.

~ Gas Company gives tips on how to avoid wasting gas during cold snap.

~ Some electrical safety tips for Christmas lighting from Southern California Edison.

- Brad Haugaard

No comments:

Post a Comment