News: brad@bradhaugaard.com   •  Restaurants   •  Movies  •  Map  •  Potholes, Etc.  •  Library Catalog  •  Facebook / Twitter / RSS

Thanksgiving Cooking Safety Tips | Meeting On Converting 4th Dimension Into Monrovia Community Center


~ Unattended cooking is the leading cause of kitchen fires on Thanksgiving. Here are some safety tips from Southern California Edison: http://goo.gl/GMtH61

~ The City is holding an open meeting on Saturday, Dec. 5 at 10 a.m. at the Library Community Room to discuss the proposal to convert the 4th Dimension pool hall into the Community Center, and the Community Center into housing. http://goo.gl/wPySNA

No comments:

Post a Comment