News: brad@bradhaugaard.com   •  Restaurants   •  Movies  •  Map  •  Potholes, Etc.  •  Library Catalog  •  Facebook / Twitter / RSS

Showers Through Monday?


60% chance of showers late tonight and toorrow, Sunday, and 40% on Monday. http://goo.gl/VnR5SB

- Brad Haugaard

No comments:

Post a Comment