News: brad@bradhaugaard.com   •  Restaurants   •  Map  •  Potholes, Etc.  •  Library Catalog  •  Facebook / Twitter / RSS

Monrovia Rain Report: Possible Flash Floods


The National Weather Service is again warning of possible flash floods below burn areas, such as in Monrovia: http://goo.gl/O7DeFZ . Also, the NWS says: Rainfall totals with this system from Thursday afternoon through Friday night are expected to range from 1 to 2 inches for coastal and valley locations and 2 to 4 inches across the foothills and mountains." http://goo.gl/YIYyjb

The prediction (at the moment) is 10% chance of rain this Thursday, Dec. 11, and 90% Friday. http://goo.gl/qHZq84

- Brad Haugaard

No comments:

Post a Comment